Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My names story

My name is Mona. as a girl's name is pronounced MOH-nah. It is of Irish and Gealic origin, and the meaning of Mona is "noble, aristocratic". Also an Italian short form of Maddona. The "Mona Lisa", a portrait painted by Leonardo da Vinci, has inspired name blends. The name spread fromIreland in the mid 19th century.my name is also American,indian name. I have got this name in my country wich is Iran. My grand mother choose my name,because she realy likes this name and my parents like that too. I have greate feel about my name because I think my name is so lovely and it’s a good name for girls and I also have good feel because my name is come from Mona lisa  name  and I realy like that portrait of a girl wich is Mona lisa. I think that every body like my name because its lovely Im not sure but I hope they like my name. the other names that I like them are:Sarah,Antoni,Antonia,Carolina,Anna,Lili and Rihhana.
                                                                  Mona khodabande



                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment